Looks great, Punk! Mom used to make similar ones, she'd twist two rolls of dough into a "candy cane" and fry 'em up....then, hot out of the...
I have yet to load either one of our stoves like this so far this entire season......just haven't had any real extended cold snaps yet... Two or...
How funny would it be if your friend came back from Florida to see no trees left on his property? :emb: He does realize you're a Firewood...
What time should wifey and I be up there for dinner, Woodwidow? Looks mighty tasty!!
Talk with cwn877 about the Mahindra he recently bought. Seemed like a good bang for the buck.....
Awesome, looking forward to the whole install!
Oh and the sheds both look fantastic! You're gonna have a killer backyard when done! Don't forget the stone keyhole firepit!! ;)
o_O....................:jaw:...................:bug:
I don't know how I missed this thread when it started, but just spent some time catching up on it.....stone masonry is a passion of mine, as you...
WHOA! Someone had a guardian angel with them.... .
Every stick counts! It'll add up quick too!
Yep, been there many times. One of the more historical areas in central PA in terms of colonial history. George Washington, General Forbes,...
We're GLOBAL!! It's amazing.....
That stinks, but it's good you caught it before it got REALLY bad. Take the time and fix it right....
YUM!!!
Sweetness......sweetness on the pile.....
A propane torch, used CORRECTLY AND PATIENTLY, can be a big help with frozen shingles.
Welcome aboard, Pa. Ben! We're glad to have you, sounds like you're already part of the family! Whereabouts are you from in PA?
How did it take me so long to find this? Nice job, Butcher!
I'm glad you like them!