That's my kinda stuff!! Love the scent of that white oak, too..... Gonna be some nice looking splits from that truckload!
We're ALL entitled to our opinion, but let's not let it turn into a fight fellas. This is a great post about a very cool piece of history....
Those punt guns kinda put me in mind of the old wall guns used to help defend forts......
They'd be nice for a camper, small shed, camp tent or treestand......lol
Yikes!! Prayers and well-wishes from my house to yours brother.....
I'm sticking with boiling again this year. We didn't make any last winter as I still had a huge stockpile of syrup in the basement. We're...
Didn't even realize they were playing last night. I was working on my truck changing the shift cable.... What a job that turned into....:picard:...
They sure are a great saw!!
WHOA!! Glad you're OK buddy! I've had some close calls with my heard and the fireplace this season...... Years ago when I was in my early...
It's sad, but was destined to happen sooner or later. I'm just glad no one was injured or killed, it came down at a perfect time.
Kentucky coffee tree is a lot like honey locust. Definitely worth getting! Looks to me like that's what you have there..... We did a monster...
Gonna be a fun takedown! Make sure to get lots of pics, if you were a little closer I'd come help out!
As has been proven time and again by you and others, there's nothing wrong with burning pine or spruce or ANY wood really, once you have it split...
Is the idle screw tensioned with a spring?
The standing tree looks a lot like a middle aged red maple to me.. The one laying down kinda looks like pignut hickory. Are you sure they're...
Welcome to your new "comfort blanket".....pull up a log next to the fire!!
We have barely a dusting here. Insane..... Every storm system that comes through, seems the temp rises and we get rain.....
Was that a great day or what!!!
I've done so many of them it's not even funny.......but that doesn't mean that bad stuff cannot happen. Learning the proper techniques is a good...
Yes, I should've had safety gear on but I didn't.....