This year, we'll do some climbing and demonstrating some techniques. Maybe we can set that up for Friday afternoon/evening. Backwoods Savage,...
You know darned well I'll be there all weekend!!! :dex: I was just being a little sarcastic....:smoke:
Shut it, Chris!! Lmao....
I keep several weeks' worth on a landing I built in the garage, right outside the door to the kitchen..... I, too, don't like to bring more wood...
:mad:
Cool, yes I remember now! Glad he finally joined, what took him so long?!?! :dex:
A roller 306 (302 bored .030 over), mild street cam and a T5 5-speed manual transmission. It's an original 1971 Grabber, Southern car with 64,000...
Well I do have some Huskies too....hahaha
Looking good, well done!
Here's one of my many Stihls..... [ATTACH] And one of my old Fords.... [ATTACH] Yes, my old Maverick Grabber is painted real close to STIHL...
And I'm over here like "look at all that beautiful snow!!" Good job, Fife!!
Welcome to the club!
I'm not sure I can make it this year......
That is what I said to my wife. It's very satisfying to see the family in the great room with a fire going during a big snowstorm, knowing my...
Glad to have you participating! Looks like you're already accustomed to the lifestyle. eh?
I can't even add much more here, you guys said it all. I guess I could add that, even with all the work it is, I wouldn't have it any other way....
Welcome to the gang, Jockko63! Glad you joined up, great first post! Seems like you've been here all along!
My buddy lives in Montana and it was -28°F there this morning.....actual temp. Unreal..... Meanwhile, here in Seattle, PA (sarcasm intended)...
If the logs are big enough. ..
Wow.....and I just dumped that bacon grease out the other morning!! I'll be doing this soon!!