You may have to pull the air cleaner base off the carb to get a good look at the cylinder ...
Yes, if you can get me a pic of the side of the cylinder I can tell if it's a true Super. The 041 Super has long studs that run the entire length...
Definitely an 051. And worth 20 bucks for sure.
I'm really looking forward to it! I hope some of our Iowan and Midwestern members can join us too!! Grizzly Adam AND tfdchief I hope to see yins!
Is it a true Super? Any pics of the cylinder assy?
March 25th you say? I may be done maple sugarin' by then........
It's all of the staff, especially Grizzly Adam and all the hard work he does! And all of the faithful members here!! You all make this place...
Looking good, every piece adds up!
:p :thumbs:
Welcome, E.M. Taylor! I'm not real sure what that stove is out of, but the fact that it bolts down to the floor suggests it could be from a...
Welcome to the family, SM Pedro! You're gonna fit in like a duck in water! Great deal on that chainsaw!
I've been using a Dremel tool with Oregon stones for YEARS with no real issue other than the occasional bad batch of stones (they seem softer and...
You need a bigger truck, then!!
Looking good. Nothing like having a wood addiction and keeping the cravings at bay!!
A little here and a little there adds up in a hurry! Great pics, love working in the woods this time of year!
Looks like ash and elm to me. They commonly grow near each other, at least in my experience.
I'm going to take a different stab.....#1 kinda looks like it could be tupelo (black gum). Miserable to split. #2 is definitely ash.
We had a skimcoat on Saturday night, it's supposed to warm up and rain all week here. I guess we ain't getting a winter this year.
SWEET!!
Great Googley Moogley........ Let's go STILLERS!!!