Well, thanks to you, I'll be looking to buy some bulk onion sacks..... Glad we inspired each other!! :yes:
I'm closer to 50:1 I'd say...
Bow drill, pump drill, flint and steel. Some of our kids have all three methods mastered....I wanna learn the plow and trough and also hand drill...
Fantastic idea....... I dried a pile of cedar noodles on the hearth the other evening!! We use noodles for tinder bundles on our scouting...
Yeah the serial #'s don't tell too much in regards to specific stuff.
Looks to me like the bark and sap wood are gone on most of it......once the tree dies, the bark comes off and the sap wood hardens and darkens off
I don't get ash like that, wierd.....
If you do and it's a Super, I'm interested...
I'm thinking black locust too......it does resemble mulberry, but I'm on the locust wagon... One way ro test it is to take a small sliver of it,...
I'd never go that thin......I'd rather be rich on my mix. Especially in my older saws.
I'd have to see the cylinder......I tried to find that serial # on the Internet and I can't.
I used a gallon of Amsoil Sabre this past year, mixing it around 50:1, maybe a shade leaner, and it's working great. Very little smoke, saws run...
Its "shopped"....but still cool!
That's what they say about this one....lol [ATTACH]
Now, before everyone does that to me, I sat there the entire time, flipping the pile over and over until it was dry.... Wifey came home from...
Lol.....there'd be close to 30lbs if that was the case!!:whistle:
....you KNOW you have serious issues when you make up around 20lbs of cedar noodles from a big knarly cedar stump and bring them in the house to...
Pull the clutch cover off and look in at the cylinder base.....try and get me a pic...
Prayers for a smooth surgery and quick recovery, buddy! Be careful dropping those trees, keep us posted with pics
Wow buddy, very sorry to hear this. I'll certainly keep you in my prayers....