FHC quote of the year right there! :salute:
More is in the works as I spotted it the same time but a mile from the actual job near the Windham town green. "Luckily" I have to go back to...
Ive been looking but seldom see any. I only came across a couple logs that the guy wanted top dollar for. I guess they were the HVBW variety!...
No trailer for me. Hard enough with just a PU and my limited space. How about you Mike...a trailer in your future? Cheaper to buy Truckaa...
He's in Arizona. Dry heat there. Wood dries in a month! :rofl: :lol:
Nice mixed btu load there. Do you often cut mixed loads?
Nice rounds. I'd take walnut over oak too!:emb: Just for the drying time. Walnut splits so easily too. It is average btu firewood. No...
Good song and album. Never saw them with John Bush as the lead singer. I only have a radio in the truck. Bohemian Rhapsody came on and I was...
jo191145 called it "small state syndrome". Over an hour away and we complain. Even 15 minutes is far. We rank fourth for population density....
Had a multi-day job to do that took me far from home. I've scrounged wood to and from this location in the past and this trip didn't disappoint....
[MEDIA]
Cut it into three strips about 5' wide. Have a couple long double row stacks that need a cover. Thinking of using it on my triple row locust...
Nice job! Built my shed with mostly reclaimed materials. Love doing that.
I have a 12' long cardboard tube here for her grand daughter to play with that will work. Problem is the bad side has lots of glue and wood...
Yeah, I could almost cover my entire woodyard (the one you saw) with it! :rofl: :lol: