Nice looking load of wood. Nice looking location too.:thumbs: I like the stack under the stairs. Don't recall ever seeing one like that on here.
I recall when I first joined FHC with all the talk of BL and someone had mentioned the bark smell and maggots. I checked some out at a potential...
You guys aren't begging me now, are you! :whistle:
:dex: Oh yeah! :coldfire: Time for :saw: :tree: :axe: :stacker: Hope to see lots of threads from you. I forget what town you're in? Find...
See posts #11, 12 & 13 above. Funny how you had mentioned about my meeting a lot of FHC members in that recent thread. Scarps is one I haven't....
Nice load! Nice truck too! :thumbs: Love me a wood hauling Ford. :dex:
A year ago at that katsura score I had there was this cherry, but core was rotten and forked into a twin a few feet up. Biggest i've seen but...
Gonna have a hard time fitting those in the pellet stove! ;) Well unless you buck and split them really small! :D
This competition may require my getting a full time job with an arborist until years end! :whistle:
Some type of hornet IMO. Yellow jackets are mostly in the ground IME and are the same size. The hidden nests like that will usually have...
Noticed this weird looking little "leaf" stuck to my windshield that didn't blow off after a couple days of driving. (tip of my finger for...
Mebbe we can bribe jo191145 with your smoked ribs??? :whistle:
One trick I tried was to mix dish soap with water and spray bees as they come and go. They get stunned, fall to the ground, wriggle about for 30...
OMG Dennis. making her do the dirty work? :picard: :rofl: :lol: Be a nice date to go trick or treating together. :) Kids at heart?
Rare I run into them. Here's the thread on the worst I have encountered. The TERMITEinator!
Luckily most of the wood was off the ground and what was touching was on all the chips for the most part. Plus it hadn't aged enough to have more...
X2 I kinda did the same with my load of cherry yesterday
Thanks for the compliment :handshake: (kids that is)
X2
Cant help on the bee issue but you've got the makins of a good Halloween costume there. :thumbs: