Split most of the apple off the truck this morning. Pretty firewood[ATTACH] Tried one elm round and it split kinda like "normal" elm, unlike the...
I agree but it was late and was pressed for time. Plus this was in Windham and if I snoozed I'd lose. Hard enough getting the rounds out of...
I know last year he had leftover inventory and I think it was a record production year for him this year. With me I usually have a bit leftover...
First the beggar and now this!!! :picard::thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Yes it is! I wasn't planning on bucking big logs and once again the wrong sized saw, 241 with a 14" bar got it done. Hard time bucking in the...
If you make it they will buy. Any predictions on what sales will be this season? I know you had mentioned doing Winter sales which IIRC you...
Out of town again and grabbed this about a mile from the job. Originally just some elm and dead ash. [ATTACH] BUT more wood had been cut down...
Smart man. Drinking and driving not a good idea!:cheers: :rofl: :lol: Just kidding of course, but I can relate. Bugs me when I come home with...
Cherry[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not elm though! :rofl: :lol:
Nature in action...cool stuff. At least you or Ms. Carol weren't on the menu.
I scored one last year and gave it to my friend to use. I noticed it was a bit ripped when I looked at the stack it was covering. Don't know of...
Hit the score late this afternoon. All the trunk wood was gone.:hair: I told them I was coming back this week. WTH! What do I have to...
Being a trades person I was admiring it too. I used to fix slate roofs years back. Trade all in itself.
X2
Decent tree for a yard one. Not a lot of knots. Do you get a lot of hickory? Sell a lot of smoker wood?
Pin oak and elm.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Common to see smaller cherry "skeletons" here where the sap wood has long weathered off.
Stacked the rest of the splits. Enough to finish off a mixed half cord stack.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stacked all the elm splits today. Not quite a quarter cord. It's a half cord rack. Interesting aroma emulating for the woodyard today with my...