I was at the local recycling center this morning. Spied a rusty old tool box next to the metal dumpster. Well this inquiring hoarder had to open...
Good stuff there. Idve been all over that. Is your TS open year round?
Nice haul there. :thumbs: How do you like your 009? We could always have Eric VW pay you a visit to help with documentation! :whistle:
I have nuggets and 16" splits.
Nice load. I can smell it from here.
If he was in a jam I'd be glad to help. I suppose I could take a load of pecan for my troubles, but the ride back may be a little rough. Youve...
Yeah I'm wondering about him too. According to the weather channel the highest recorded wind was 100mph and it was in Georgia. Haven't seen any...
Stacks are growing fast with this score Ron. Do you normally process rounds as they come in or stock pile them? Headed back this weekend for more?
Did you need more apple? Have I given you any Bradford pear?
2x6 & 5/4x6 lumber scrounged today. To be utilized in a future rack build. Same source as post #325.[ATTACH]
Hope all is well there Jeff and you and the family are safe. Something tells me your wood hoard is going to grow exponentially in the coming...
No smoker here. This will get sold eventually (I hope) to smoking wood customers. First time I've scored it roadside. Usually a stick or a...
Go get it Eric! :saw: :dex: Oh, and pics :ithappened:or it didn't happen.
You can put my name on the ticket. :D
IMO no. I wouldn't worry about it.
Apple with some elm and dead ash.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stacked the apple. Mixed stack with other smoker wood. Kinda temporary, but at least its under cover.[ATTACH] Processed the elm from this and...
Looks like a fun time.
Nice find. Be hard to pass that up myself.
Good grab Steve! Hand splits very easily. You are correct on the lower btu's. The heartwood contains iodine and will burn pretty colors....