Nice job guys. I'm liking the uniform length rounds. :thumbs:
I agree. The color change is pretty neat. It's a scarce tree around here, even scarcer as a scrounge for me. One of my mulberry stacks. Wood...
Great repurpose there. :thumbs: Looks pretty solid. Part of it lives on. Black birch is under rated as a firewood IMO. Great btu's and dries...
Had mice nesting in a bundle that was only a week old. Like he said mice and firewood go hand in hand. Luckily the snakes take care of them for...
Yes. I have one like it...somewhere. Looks like someone used it a bit as the mushrooming was ground off. It will stay in back of the truck for...
That's a lot of smalls to buck, but the longer length will make it easier. Gonna be able to fill the order? Enough dead elm around?
Thats quite a story. Good on you for taking care of him. :salute: A great representation of the FHC. A happy customer is a repeat customer....
Another couple splitting sessions and you'll be done you think? Gonna hit that dead chestnut oak score this Winter?
Seems I'd find out faster if the site was down than if the world ended! :rofl: :lol: Id survive if the world ended BTW! :loco: :crazy: Thanks...
Way to get it done there Jason. :stacker: Drizzly and wet here most of the day. Soon it'll be time for :saw: :tree: Well its always time for...
LOL!!! Look at pic#4 of the OP. The truck was parked on a hillside. Look at the neighbors deck for a reference point of level.
These weren't too bad to crack with the Isocore although I did noodle several. It can be hit or miss with cherry IME.
Glad you are safe my friend. I imagine there's plenty of wood to be had.
I am! Mine is on its last legs. Surprised its lasted this long.
Went back today for another load. I was loosely tossing wood on the PU thinking it was a face cord or so. Turns out it was more. Mostly red...
If I bought Ms. buZZsaw one of those she'd run me over and bury my corpse with it. Nice firewooding toy there. Wanna see lots of pics. Great...
His last posting said power was out and storm was over him. Maybe cell service out too and he cant post. Wonder of anyone has his number?
The one in Wallingford goes on cold weather time open three days a week and shuts down mid Jan to mid March. North Haven (where I live) is open...
I bought a beater one for $50 that runs but needs TLC and i'm not a chain saw mechanic so it sits. I've read of them having an 012 top end put in...