Maybe he was rough with it when he covered the stack. Don't know. I was surprised to see it with holes. Either way it'll get replaced. When I...
My bundle sales have been down, although I just restocked the three locals. been in touch with the 100 bundle guy and he still has a bunch....
Great find in the load. Any pics of the splits/rounds?
You buying it? C'mon Kieth you know you want it! :whistle: :D :makeitrain"
:rofl: :lol::makeitrain" I wonder what he would get for bundles there?
I was stacking next to where my friend had used the pool liner for top cover. Is the design side supposed to be showing, hence the premature...
Brought the hydro over and split what was left there. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Been waiting for the ground to dry so I can access my friends...
Thats one even I wouldn't pick up!o_O[IMG]
I hate retailing bundles. Just got a request to PU some bundles. Told him I don't do pick up, only delivered and offered to meet up. He asked...
I never tire of seeing cedar milled. Thanks for sharing.
Mystree wood? Inquiring hoarders wanna know? Nice load. Still have the basswood from my score in August to split. Need shed to empty more...
You folks had the highest recorded winds from the storm and the damage shows that. Glut of wood to be had no doubt.
Will the saturation of available lumber deflate the prices?
Trip to the dump this morning to get rid of some scrap wood and an old door from a job. Spotted a couple 12' long PT 2x10's that i couldnt pass...
Mebbe when my F150 dies ill repurpose the bed as a trailer. May need to spring for a new tailgate though! :emb::makeitrain"
Seems they do the same around here too. :headbang:
Thats a tough one. I'd take the SBH first even though the BB dries faster. I have a half cord of hickory sold to a regular to be delivered next...
Did you cut a hole in the roof for your head too?!:whistle:
In a perfect world they would be. I wish tree service rounds were cut like that. I see so much free wood on FBM already cut but lengths a over...
Dead ash.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]