Several cords back there yet. I pulled another quarter cord forward this afternoon and stacked. Had to dust it off :emb: literally. Ill move...
I wasn't sure of the saws value but I knew at $600 it was a steal with the mill. Its 5+ hours from me. An hour away and i'd be all over it. You...
You should incorporate it into your saw builds. :D
WOLVERINE"S FIREWOOD! :saw: :axe: :stacker: :woodsign::makeitrain" :dex:
Yes it did. One thing I kinda hate is having a score in limbo, on pause due to other higher priority scores. He was really cool about there...
The FHC spirit is alive and well in Connecticut!!! :salute: Hoard on :tree:and cut safe my friend!
Good grab. Nice when you can cherry pick...or in this case red maple pick! :doh: Hows the wood supply in Granby? Lots around after that storm?
Red oak[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Anyone near Lothian, MD? huskihl Stihl XS046 for $600 including milling attachment. Log into Facebook
Im liking the built in drink holder! :thumbs:
Pulled the rest of the heartwood splits and stacked. The second row. Front row is some BL. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Over two cords total for the score....
Second half cord went this morning.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Chuckled at the road the customer lives on.[ATTACH] The BL stack before todays load....
Sweet! Nice stuff. The load pictured was clean up wood from 2020. I CSS three years ago. An area of my wood storage is now inaccessable as the...
Nice that you have access to logs. I couldn't fill an order like that at a moments notice. Im enjoying the cooler temps for sure but looking...
Is that Western red cedar? Doesn't seem to last as ground contact lumber IME. Did it still have any aroma Reloader? WRC my favorite lumber smell.
I believe Warner uses an old slide from a kids playscape. I recall years back the chore of schlepping armfuls of firewood into dad's basement....
First sale of the season. New regular from last year called earlier this week. Her first half cord load went yesterday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'm...
Nice load, but for $35 I would've gotten a lot more in there, plus there's room in the cab. Years back when I roofed full time I had a similar...
The old stuff was in an area of storage I can rarely access due too the ground being too soft due to high water table. I have a bunch of old...
Mostly red maple and cherry with some beech and red oak buried. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]