Sig update completed.
Oh, thats right. Thanks for the reminder.
I'll get an offer of $150....
To Brad still doesn't have a 241? :rofl: :lol:
I concur. I consulted a friend in the business for over 30 years before closing it off. Besides a neighbors smoke, it sucks in road dust and pollen.
Oh I'm seriously considering it.
We get smoked out by a neighbors boiler more often than not. I'm usually not one to complain, and haven't, but she needs a taller chimney. Just a...
Ahh. I remember that picture. I like it.
Sounds like my kind of saw.
Its operation spit shine of the #2 MS241. Gotta pretty it up before I list it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Am I to assume a 42 is 42cc?
Very cool.
Its purdy for sure. I might pop up there and take a peek at it.
I fixed the link for the 51 above
I like that style.
Local online auction has a slew of Husqvarnas this week. JNJ ONLINE AUCTION, LLC - West Michigan’s Premiere Online Auction Center I like the...
I'm not liking this...:rofl: :lol:
I think they are cartoonish. Lol
:thumbs: I miss riding...
And they went to .050 / narrow kerf vs .063 Standard on the 004 bars. 043 / narrow kerf on the 001. I'm not sure about the 006 bars wether they...