The muffler mod took care of the response bigly. I concur on the filter. He wants that velocity stack mod with the filter like my 543 but the set...
Kevin's latest 543xp build. [MEDIA]
Were you one of the guys talking about the Ms250 and how well it cuts? I hadn't ran one until my buddy asked me to spruce his up the other day. I...
I don't blame ya. I like it but I got to flip.
Im not kidding when I say it was almost scary till I got used to it. Its possessed. :rofl: :lol:
You don't want a limited edition predator? Lol
Dude, $2000 wouldn't by my ported one. I got it new from Jim bear. Its mint and has, maybe, 20 tanks through it. Is it worth $2000? Not to the...
So you can search closed sales in ebay? Or you went back in this thread?
I did but it needs work. Mtronic Solenoid is bad so I gotta get a kit for that. Ran about a 1/2 tank and now it won't Rev. Fat and blubbery like...
It's tough not putting a nib 241 on a shelf in the hobby room for future use. But, I want that Echo 4310sx. Out of stock currently though. I'm on...
You remember what I paid for it? It will be more than that or it's staying here.
They ship to the US. I emailed them to check. If the site lets you put it in your cart, they will ship it, so I put a 241 in my cart and sure...
STIHL MS241C-M Chainsaw - Honey Brothers
When I get it all spiffed up im putting it on Craigslist.
Exactly.
18" blade is the largest you can find for it without modification to a K095 bar to fit. It has a magnum sticker so it's way beyond a wood / farm...
No buZZsaw BRAD yet? Hmmm
I was just about to send you an invoice.
It appears so. Lol
You guys priced Brad out at $165.