For those with certain Echo saws that have sub par air filters..... Echo CS-400/490/4910/501P cage and foam rings
Mine can be triggered from someone's perfume, random foods as my body sees fit. It crazy. Basically I have over active mast cells.
Just a muffler mod and defeating the carb limiters really wakes them up but, as another owner of an XS ported 2511, I agree with Jeff. [MEDIA]
That would almost be worth it. :rofl: :lol:
Cheese, subs and beer had a better chance
Do I have a $550 from buZZsaw BRAD ?
43cc... :rofl: :lol:
I'll text you....
I haven't had alcohol since 2006. Niquil. Can't have dairy anymore except cheese. Aspartame causes a reaction too. Its poison anyway. All...
They are neat looking bacon makers.
No waddles on that one.
No ish about it. Just plain funny. :thumbs:
Kune kune?
No. I have Mast Cell Activation Syndrome. Alcohol is one of the triggers.
I get a full body blothy rash in a couple minutes. Skin feels like im sunburnt everywhere.
If only I could drink. Lol
Mmmm. Fast Eddie's and cheese.
I have. I think its a Husqvarna chain or came on one.
More #2 MS241 preliminary cleaning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
That is a cool lil sungun.