I looked at them Sunday. $75 isn't to bad. They are red at my store.
Ummm, no. Unless its an XS 346 XP or XS 543xp build. :D
That's a considerable upgrade.
More cleaning on the 241 #2 plus a yellow Husqvarna. Used motor oil as bar oil is nasty. That tank has been rinsed out twice with gas. Stains the...
I port saws most wouldn't as well. I like make stuff rip that shouldn't. :thumbs:
Only if you dye it black. Otherwise its a regular chainsaw.
Thats all the information I'd need to make it work. Lol.
For some reason I thought you were working on a 400. Maybe the 370 is the same filter set-up?
Nevermind, the 400 needsthe hole lol.
It willfit under the over I believe.
Echo CS-400/490/4910/501P cage and foam rings
Plus more fun than changing chains.
You're welcome brother. I run his filter on my 241.
I'm with you. Beer sucks.
Probably so. Lol Then there's that fan boy thing....
Hey, I have a brand new Red Max 4350 I'll sell you. Its been locked in the same cabinet with the 241 so there that.
Probably smells awesome.
Yes. Then there's all the various oil testings I constantly have on going....
I have other defects too, like continuing to buy more saws for no good reason.
Probably 40 ish. So 10-11 years ago. I've had genetic testing this year. I have the defective gene and could pass it on. We figure my Dad had it...