I wish I could say I haven't harmed a saw with wheeled, motorized piece of equipment...
Couldn't see mine either.
I just get lucky I guess. Less is often more I've stumbled upon. As far has duration goes. I do like to play games with the pistons. Lightening...
See my second sentence in my first post... :thumbs::rofl: :lol:
I've had great success getting gains from clamshell saws. My BIL uses a 310 and 311. Also super heavy.
Fohawk is s bit different that a Mohawk. Not me but mine was like this. [ATTACH]
Im dying....lol
I got a fohawk two cuts ago. I give zero effs what others think. Lol. I did receive compliments though. Back to my high n tight / flat top hybrid...
:salute:
Not the red, original stuff, but I have some clear oil with a 2008 date on the bottle. I'll get the name and do a lamp oil test and share what...
You go full Monte on one yet? They can be ported ya just can't adjust the squish / compression without a lot of effing around.
Is Stihl propitiatory or are the rest of them..... $350. Thats what I paid for it. There will be shipping on top of that or delivery to Denny's...
Is there really any benefit outside of not needing to buy a whole drum when worn? Or if you like to play with gearing to alter chain speed? I...
Yep. Its why I'm proactive after seeing what happened with that outside diesel tank at a place I worked.
There are anti microbial addictives you can buy. I think I use bioshield in my tank even though mine is inside and only 50 gallons. Edit... Bio...
Very cool Jeff. Will you be dragging that to GTGs in the future?
The only thing I've seen is black algae in a bulk diesel fuel tank that sat outside for years getting little usage. It clogged up the tractor fuel...
Definitely. My nephew has two diesels for his business and he's had enough. Selling both and getting gas trucks. They cost more to buy, feed and...
That's what I run on my XS241.
We bought these 25 years ago or so. Thats whats left of the original oil that we got with them. I took these pictures a few minutes ago. They have...