What's that out of?
Merry Christmas everyone.
Interesting.
I usually catch my spelling mistake after someone has quoted me. Lol
What brand scale? I had a problematic Lyman. I switched to a redding beam scale for a few years then ended up getting the Auto Trickler III.
This is a good guide. https://www.madsens1.com/carburetor-adjustment-on-pro-saws
Is that a short joke.... [ATTACH]
Are sure you want that answered. :rofl: :lol:
Tucker says thay are magically delicious.
To cheap is my observation.
I think it was because of the open tin getting hot and off gassing. I don't remember the lamps smelling. The oil itself is mild but definitely...
I doubt we will ever see anything like that here. There are many cool rugs overseas we don't get here.
Do flavored chains cut faster?
It flickered out at 19 minutes and change. Test over. Medallion lamp oil doesn't go bad and you can still buy it. Getting more...
Here we go wildwest I melted all the wax out of the tin and wiped out the liquid before it cooled. Gloves were involved. Lol. Anyway, I then...
These 100 hr candles are 8-10 years old. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is the oil we have. It came from Walmart. No idea if they still sell it. We...
Interesting. I wonder if you had some biodegradable or plant based lamp oil. If such a thing exists.
I rocked a Joe Dirt back in the day.
There is. That's why I rarely change from my normal, which drying it off with a towel also "combs" it. Lol
If imagining that is what it takes at your age to get, well, you know...:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: