Yep, our BigK was turned into an RK 2 years ago. Other than the Stihls and some of their guns, a lot of the rest of the merchandise is similar to...
Buzz Benton - you had a great post- don’t know why you deleted it?!
Here’s a news report from yesterday, specifically regarding wood heat. [MEDIA]
:salute: Happy New Year FHC :handshake:
Hilarious :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Glad she’s alright :yes: Nice knowin’ ya… :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
Can’t blame ya there!:yes: Everyone has their own way of presenting knowledge and suggestions.:salute: Agree with your methodology 100%. Very...
At least to the local police or Sheriff’s dept. benevolent fund. :yes:
Great post, ‘cob... you want me to apply some spellchecking? :whistle: :D
You did notice the time stamp of my post, right? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Sh!t happens. I sold it back to the member here coho first sold it to me. But I tell ya’s... that saw was a torque monster with a sound akin to a...
walt is a 262 fan... he might chime in and add something worthwhile too, Chud. I had a 266SE and that say was a dream to run.
Prayers sent for the Canadian border VT gang. Your Cuz is in my prayers too Smokinpiney.
Might be pine. Or locust… :whistle: :wacky: :D
Pellet stoves don’t rely on draft like our regular heating appliances… shouldn’t be a concern.
Looks like black walnut to me.
So… how’s that cemetery gig treating you? :D :rofl: :lol:
Hey y’all expert pellet pigs… if’n anyone has a few moments to help out Hoytman in his thread, please click on this one- TSC stove...King I...
Time for the real pellet folks to chime in. :salute:
Before you get to providing more details… Is pellet fuel new? Check all fuses on internal board? Obstruction in vent piping? I piped mine in the...
Love the rugged look, same name! Maybe you can just vacuum each piece before stuffing in that holder…? :whistle: :D :rofl: :lol: :handshake: