:thumbs: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
You’re only 6 years older than me EODMSgt … You’re sure a little bit of CRS ain’t kickin’ in…? Maybe you cleaned up some broken branches and set...
That’s what I was thinking too, EODMSgt … or some branches broke off and landed in some uncannily neat and well placed fashion…?
X2 savemoney :thumbs:
This the same idiot I’m thinking of from the 2019 GTG?
That was at walt ’s this past October.
:handshake: :salute:
I was too. Somewhere in my hoard of tools downstairs, I have a clip on “disk” for increasing the standard tape measure hook. I’d go find it if I...
[ATTACH]
Ima tryin’!!! :salute:
:salute:
That does sük. My lower back is the culprit…… again.
:eek: o_O :hair: :doh:
Holy Moly!!!:hair::faint: More power to ya… :salute:
Can’t step on my toes unless you raise your foot up on the end of the bed- haven’t stood up in 3+ weeks!!! :pain:
True story! X2:mad:
It was removed… somehow it grew back… :eek: :whistle: :doh:
My great grandmother was born in 1900 and lived to be 97 (although she was gone by 90)… I grew up listening to her stories intently and always...
X2!
:handshake: Guess we need to do same to the “Gun Range” thread…?