Settle down fellas. Thanks, the Moderating Team.
I don’t much care for that one- emoji dude looks like he’s testing out whether or not he cut a hot pepper and there’s any residual juice left...
I bet yooperdave has one of those ‘net mojis yawnin’…
I would end up using it waaaay too often, and some might call me insensitive then… :rolleyes: :rofl: :lol:
Now that is F’ing cold! :shiver: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Stove Tetris
Ha! Mostly it seems to be how a member views a thread. If you click the thread title, it goes to the first unread (or the beginning) post of a...
Alright you two… get a room… :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
More of a logistics and personal time issue. Scotty Overkill is working on it still. Thank y’all for your continued patience. :yes:
Happy birthday to my excellent coworker Scottish 80 :thumbs:
LoL
I’m sure you have one of them kits too, Keith. :eek: :D :rofl: :lol:
Same here. No horizontals... wood ain’t fallin’ out, but skin and sleeves will definitely get caught.
Might have just been hemp. Either way, it’s usually shipped or consumed at 62% MC... :whistle: :sherlock:
Maybe the amount was a shore event, but you know where me & Fire Flake live and we got 4-6” here...
We have another member with a TI stove... al beit an insert- Travis Industries Xtrordinair Elite 36 If your wood is truly below 20% MC after...
I for one appreciate your candor on the subject and I’ll add why... who among us (and to include any of us) knows a neighbor or family member that...
Man! I wish more members did this!!! :whistle: :picard: :handshake:
:handshake:
I’ve never had any kind of amazing success with shredded paper starters. We use cedar pet bedding chips and regrind in an old paper shredder. With...