Idk I lost my pantilisese dictionary a couple days ago:D
Lol I was wondering that too for a bit. I think it's a reference to cheap aluminum being used in the cylinders. As in melted down Coca-Cola cans.
Yup the night time is the right time... for thread hijinks.
They do have triggers so the citizens of canookistan will probably take his saws. I shudder to think what they will do if he has them "concealed"...
:Yar: incoming!
In that case my guess is this is a classic case of a blown canooter valve. It'll do that every time. As well as a whole host of other saw FUBARs...
Either date works for me.
If anyone flys into lansing I would be happy to pick you up on the way.
Me too! Now where'd I put muh torch.:drunk:
I think the smell of burning MAPP pairs well with hot dogs!:beerbbq:
But it's kiln dried. What a scam. Notice the rack is full. Must not be any suckers in your neck of the woods.
Pretty much just like this:[MEDIA]
Yeah that's why I said or replace the worn part as he sees fit.:whistle: Yep an air leak will do that to any saw. Learned that the hard way....
Good call!
If the saw starts and runs to your satisfaction I'm not sure what the problem is. :cool: Could this be an indication your headed for a parts or...
Looking forward to it! Can't bring a splitter, but I can bring some saws and, might be willing to have my arm twisted into bringing some fresh...
You know what they say: it's not the length of your flagpole, it's how you use it!:rofl: :lol: Glad there was no real damage done!
Welcome to the club!
That's a cool story! I always imagined chainsaws being happiest making wood into chips and rounds. Good on ya for keeping it a runner!