Great thread! Some in here ive had and some I will have to hunt down. That Stranahans is pretty tasty! Got to check out their set up once. Neat...
Let's don't turn this into a Flint water thing please. Kind of a touchy subject right now.:yes:
When you could get them they were just shy of 1k around here. As I understand it we can apply for a refund on the Canadian taxes as well.
Not sure if everyone knows the Canadian dollar is in the toilet right now. At around .70 for every one of our dollars it might be worth it for...
Good man! Grew up just up the road from the birthplace of bells and cut my teeth on that beer. Mother's milk!
Man how to choose just one! Can't drink much beer anymore (my guts won't handle it), but I will always have a special spot for Bells two hearted....
Welcome to the fam-damly!
That looks.... different. Kinda hard to tell without my grubby mits on it but it looks like they left some room up top as well.
Not sure how I missed this!! That vid sure made my day though! I havn't been around long but I couldn't think of anyone who deserves it more!
damm man! Warn a feller befor you put all that shiny purty goodness on here! My tongue nearly fell out of my face. X2 on a build thread!
I think I'd rather the oil threads. Or better yet hit myself in the head with a tack hammer a couple times.
Hmmm are we still talking chainsaws...:whistle:
Kissin cousins so it's all good right:bug:
The world certainly is a little dimmer without him! At least we still have his music. RIP Ziggy.
All joking aside glad you got it figured out.
Tell me about it! I was just getting ready to hold my breath until there was some sort of resolution or sumpthin! Probably would have looked...
Place wouldn't be the same without him!
Nope on the contrary just a little lost in the translation is all brother. I'm sure they all use whatever looks best in their cost benifit analysis.
Same here
Now that I reread it I think coca cola tinker is supposed to be coca cola can.