damm fine machine Gas! Here's wishing you a big GLWS! Corey you know you want to keep it in the FHC family!:D
Gooder For You (GFY) Firewood Co.
Yep. You should be able to stick a piece of solder in through the spark plug hole and "squish" it with the piston at top dead center. Measure...
Welcome to the Club! I know what I would have done to start, but that isn't going to help you know. I agree with Guido a blueprint would have been...
Haha gooder vid! Nice shot.
Eric I'm not sure this fascination with his muffin head is healthy.....:banana::banana::banana:
Corey if the dolly didn't win it was close! Great video!
Are we sure they weren't eaten? North Korean View of the U.S. | Firewood Hoarders Club :salute:
Pretty big difference! Nice work!
[IMG] Thought you guys might like this. Came out of the excellent book: The Kings County Distillery Guide To Urban Moonshining. Great read even...
So how hard was it getting your saw through customs?:D Just kidding I'm sure the locals wouldn't appreciate you dropping exotic rainforest trees...
They came stock with the 2 pipe chimney. IIRC the combustion air comes from the outer pipe and exhaust is up the middle. If you have a good co2...
Yeah probably lots of pizz revving too! Bet it wasn't quite broke in yet. I'm sure it's much happier now!
You sir are a very bad man! Those look truly revolting you better let us take them off your hands for proper disposal.:thumbs:
Quality saw and worth the effort. Mine didn't wake up until I had run about 10-15 tanks through it. It was still slow but decent torque....
Wow I didn't think there were any of those still kicking around! Its been a coons age since i tangled with one. That suckers got to be over 30...
Wow nice work! If I remember right mastermind did one of these years and years ago. Those were some odd numbers. Looks like Echo left a lot on the...
Ever check custom ink?
That's why you guys are calling it canookistan up there.:eek:
My money's on W. L. Weller their 12 year is the same mash bill and distillate as Pappy Van Winkle it's just aged about 3 years less and $23 vs....