Frawleys has pretty good prices on chain. To the problem of the saw dieing after a period of idle it probably not the mix. Sounds like the carb is...
Did I forget to mention that if you leave the cat plate out the saw will be loud.:whistle: Silly me. I will mention the material they make those...
Dont beat yourself up. Saws get dirty. That chain needs to be sharpened at minimum. Great information about kickback here:...
If it was me I'd leave that whole stupid cat plate out and cut the deflector off the exit port befor I put it back together. I'm sure clemsonfor...
While your snapin pix of the saw get one of the chain. Might be it just needs a good sharpening. It is nice to have a spare though.
For your blue saw they call it a Pac-Man style tool. IIRC for the Echos you use the spline one. On my cs500p I could use either the spline tool or...
We're pretty friendly around here. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Most everyone is happy to help out.
No problem. Spikes probably arent absolutely necessary either. You don't need to upgrade the bar just to put new chain on it. If its s62 it's...
Welcome to the club! Pretty sure I have seen spikes for them for 10ish on ebay. Is the bar shot? If it isn't I'd say run it. New chain for sure....
You may want one of these too: ABN 2 Cycle Carburetor Adjustment Tool Kit - 4 Piece Kit - Splined, D, Double...
This is a good place to start: Saw Carb Tuning
:popcorn:
Yup and GFY means gooder for you right?
Welcome to the club. Any woman who will use the term dbag is a keeper I'm my book!
Idk that looks kinda cheap.:p
Enjoy clemsonfor keep us posted. I'm curious what's wrong with it more than anything.
:Yar: Something tells me Gas is going to want more than just white dog shine :makeitrain" so that deal would be no Bueno on this end. :salute:...
You could always have it shipped here.:rofl: :lol:
You guys are flocking nuts! :thumbs:9 out of 10 turkey hunters round here say a group of turkeys is rightly called a rafter, raffle, or posse of...
Probably worth it as a loaner only. But shoot you can get green poulans on Craigslist around here for 30-40 bucks all day everyday and twice on...