I'm not sure about the cs400 but Im pretty sure I read somewhere else the 670 is.
Well I was trying to be nice, but you can say that again. Plus brotherhood of nuts doesn't sound that good.:D
Those HF 20 ton's seem to have a good reputation. I been thinking about one too.
Who in their right mind would loan you a tool! Er wait don't answer that...:p
Wait there's a saw in that picture? Sorry got distracted there for a sec. That paint alone has to be good for at least .25 hp! Looks pretty cool!
I have to agree that is a beautiful corner of this fine state!
Welcome to the brotherhood!
Depends on how long it's set with them being untouched. IIRC I had to drill the heads out of 3 on the one I fixed up. But it hadn't run in years....
I think a bird got into your shop and pooed all over your muffler! Must be the same bird I have in my shop!:p Seriously though that looks pretty cool!
That's sumbeech you got there! I mean the wood of course!:rofl: :lol: What we all knew there was a good joke in there. Amiright?
The 200 shouldn't be too bad. The 015L can be a sumbeech if the case screws are siezed. Don't ask me how I know this :mad:
I can't believe someone would pitch a saw let alone a 200 those are worth money just for parts! Nice score!
Meant to tell you there is a 015 for sale in my neck of the woods if you need parts. HoneyFuzz offer stands for you as well. I'd be happy to check...
I've been hanging out some over there. It's a great group so far. I'm not sure you will find a place with more collective chainsaw knowledge....
No problem that's what we're all here for. Lots of info out there about the home Depot Makitas. They are a popular option that won't break the...
millermodsaws has the right of it. If you want it to be not so loud find a way to cut just the cat out. If you don't care much about loud lose the...
I'll chime in with another vote for the echo 590. Great 1 saw plan right there! The 271 is a quality saw but the echo 590 is simply in a different...
No worries. Always willing to help out a FHC brother. I don't have any experience with the oppama seems pretty similar to the dti20k. If you order...
I'm in michigan. Pretty sure it will fit in a small priority box.
X2^^^ I used mine a lot until I got comfortable tuning by ear. I rarely use it now. I'd be willing to let you borrow my tach if you wanted.