You never know when you might have a wire grounded somewhere. These older saws sometimes have the insulation wear off a wire. Usually in a spot...
Wow put that one in the show queen status! You got a great deal on a nice old echo!
I have heard they are fantastic after a good porting. I don't know, I ran muffler modded 044s for so many years I guess I just expected more from...
That's why I went with the Dolmar 7910. Pretty much same weight as the 441, but i felt it had better balance in my hand. Much better torque and...
I can't speak to the 193t as I've yet to try one out. It's a pretty new saw. There does seem to be info on it at the stihl website. If your...
:popcorn: I'm in the same boat.
I totally agree! They need to go back to the drawing board and take a hard look at the 044 and shoot for a true modern version of that in both...
I heard the 441 is being phased out. Currently, If you want it, your dealer has to order it from Germany. I'm not surprised it wasn't well loved...
For those interested in muff modding a 180/018 a walboro wt-215 is fully adjustable and fits with minor mods. I believe there is a thread about it...
Didn't mean to sound like I was calling you out. I assumed Bob had one can at 44:1 :handshake:
clemsonfor is dead on 40:1 is a pretty safe all around ratio. Although I do like 32:1 in the spring. Tune the saw a little rich and hey where all...
Although less common, I've had air leaks cause similar issues as well.
Great opportunity to put your tach, carb tools, and new found carb tuning skillz to good use.
A quick trip to flea bay turned this up. So yeah I would say totally worth it.
Exactly! You trip at the wrong time and that's it. Closed casket funeral!
Way to get after it today! I doubt you will need anymore than the 250 for that job. Great score!
It's not all that bad, just not nearly as exciting as you might think. Especially if your running the altec/asplundh whisper chipper. My crew...
Its cool for about 5 minutes. Trust me the novelty of running one wears off quick.
Well there you have it! Thought it might but wasn't sure. JeffGu has the evil Axis 7900.
All it'd need is a Gilardoni cylinder and it would be the Axis Alliance of chainsaws