Brian I agree. For guys handy with a wrench like you or me no problem. But for an average homeowner and a clueless dealer apparently not so much....
My buddy's finding out just how difficult it is to cut wood with a warranty. The problem with the 550, as I understand it, the transfer gaskets...
Hmm, those 550s have had trouble with the gaskets on the transfers. A friend of mine just got one and is currently having issues with it. I'm glad...
There's got to be a good Crack joke in there somewhere!
X2 on the Man-nards case. I have two and the work good.
Good place to start if you never tuned a chainsaw carb; Saw Carb Tuning
Good ol Gunter self proclaimed GOAT.
Just to thicken the plot a bit there's a nice 346xp for sale over at OPE: SELLING - Husky 346xp OE The seller is a stand up guy too.
Haha! With the support of you all and a good 3... or 4.... or maybe 5 year plan I feel like I can manage my firewood "hobby". Who am I kidding I...
Is this a good time to say "opinions are like armpits, everyone has a couple and they usually stink"? I know I've been stinking the joint up for...
Muffler mods are pretty easy. Plenty here to walk you through it with basic tools. They are good for about .25 to .5 hp gains. If you have a...
I'm right there with ya! At least that's what I tell the wife every time I buy another saw.
I know Nate fordf150 is a dolmar and echo dealer....:whistle: I know not helpful at all. I aim to please though!
Exactly! I've owned at cs500p. Fantastic saw. Traditionally a one saw plan would put you in the 50-60cc range. Now a 2 or 3 saw plan..... oh the...
Ex Exactly! And I like bringing down giant 32" hardwoods. But I don't discriminate. They all make noise eat wood and chit saw chips. Horses for...
My advice: handle and spend as much time with the saws you are interested in. Make the dealer earn their money and get you a demo saw ti run from...
First welcome to the club! My name is Brad and I'm a firewood horder....:D I agree with the opinions that have been shared so far. Pick what...
The location/info should be in this thread: here Dennis will probably private message anyone who has never been there the address when the date...
There's one comming up in North Central Mitten on April 23rd. You should come check it out. Should be fun :saw::tree::axe::stacke::campfire:
Nice score! Looks especially good on the back of that cherry big red!