[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] local raised pork....if i flip these over they look like hook echos on radar
Yeah they all look alike
I don't remember ever having it..but..:zip:
Sweet preacher is on the tenderloins....the mesquite just arrived, so maybe try it out on some chops later...it tastes good and looks like it...
New rub has arrived at the compound ® [ATTACH]
Tenderloins cured....going in some hickory smoke[ATTACH]
Yeah,it finishes with a little heat
I put the butter double garlic rub on these theys fantastic [ATTACH]
old neighborhood stuff gonna be a NO GO for skeeter from now on....
40° and grapul..burning cherry,red oak and ash
Dusted the jerky[ATTACH]
What you put in the shrooms Smokinpiney ?
Ok I tasted the double garlic....sweet,a little heat and garlic at the end...very good...prolly gonna try some on fries
I opened the sweet preacher and tasted...very very good....I'm gonna use it on a batch of jerky today
I wanted some more bone suckin rub but they was out
Is it buttery?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::eek::eek:
$903.99