Very possible. Either under a rack, or right at the end of one.
Good morning, members. Mid-20's and light overcast. Mid-30's and cloudy later. Not much on tap for today. Army/Navy game this afternoon....
Well, it eventually all came down. Just a stump. [ATTACH] All cut and split. Sharing space in ElmHaven. [ATTACH] I think I counted 16...
Good morning, members. Mid-20's and clear. Upper 40's and sunny later. I'll be CSS'ing a bit of wood this morning. Then top off the deck...
A safer way to melt wax on a stove top would be to put the glass candle jar in a metal container that has water in it. However, I still wouldn't...
Most of us have outdoors firepits. Common sense is something that is long on demand, and short on supply. Florida mom of 5 dies after backyard...
Good morning, members. Low-40's, clear with a bright moon. Low 50's and sunny, later. I'm taking dad to the hearing aid store this morning....
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Mid-40's, overcast and raining. Heading to mid-50's with showers during the day. Inside stuff today. Much like the...
This is the first I've had an amount like this. I've usually had them scattered across the racks. I burned one CH earlier this year. I'm hoping...
Nah... the racks work fine for me.
While moving some things around, I managed to fill a 2nd CH. [ATTACH]
I spent some time in the woodyard this morning. Trying to consolidate a few things. [ATTACH] I reckon I'll have to take it down now that it's...