Well, first snow for us. More nuisance than anything, but it was the first. About 3inches overnight. I decided to shovel it out of way. Save...
Ahhhh.... :doh:
I hope the cold doesn't develop into something worse. Get better!
I'm not sure what it is. Yellowish mystery wood. If it's Elm, then I've learned a bit more. It burns nice, though.
Good morning, members. Low 20's and overcast. Mid-30's with some sun later. We did get our 1st snow of the season. ~3 inches of the light...
Bravo!
All CSS'd yet? :cool:
Always nice when things meet your expectations.
I'm watching a piece burn now. There's popping going on.
I found this thread. Mulberry? What is this yellow wood?
I just went through that older thread of mine. It was good to review! I came up with one pic from back then, that shows a yellowish split....
Not catalpa. Heavier than pine. Lighter than oak. It just remembered, I had a thread about it. My next score? Hopefully! The trees that were...
I'm pulling from a stack of mixed species. 2.5 years. I was told the mix was red maple, ash, apple, and elm. I know it's not RM, ash, or apple....
It might be white outside here by tomorrow morning. The first of the white stuff around here.
Good morning, members. Low 20's and overcast. Highs in mid30's with clouds. Snow possible later this afternoon and overnight. A couple of...
Here is a piece of birch that I zipped the bark on, before cutting to length. [ATTACH]
For any kind of birch, if you can't get to processing it, minimally, cut a thin kerf the length of the logs and open up the bark. This will help...
Nice getting. Good luck getting more.
X2
I heard that the FHC stealth drone has been following him. Rumor has it, that's its remote control and being operated somewhere in Pennsylvania.