Good morning, members. Low 30's and light overcast. Upper 30's later. Big storm rolling in tonight. Mostly rain for us. Big snow an hour...
I knew it. I knew I had to post 1st before you. :yes:
That's what she said. :whistle:
Yeah, there's scripted drama on these shows. However, I enjoy the problem solving activities they work through, scripted or not.
I couldn't find in my husky manuals, where it said to leave it on. Stihl? No idea. :cool:
Yup. Right where it belongs!
I'm watching Life Below Zero: The Next Generation - Winter's Trap. S5 Ep3 I understand the lack of PPE on these shows. I definitely disagree...
Good morning, members. Low 20's, clear and breezy. Upper 30's and some sun. There's a big storm getting here Thursday overnight through...
There's a few different rail lines not far from me. One of them, on the smaller size, transports bulk wood pellets. In the rail yard, the...
X2
Anyone ever turn resin/epoxy? [MEDIA]
Well... I do have wood stacks. And, it did snow. and, it is still 2022. So, I guess it counts. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I'll be back when...
I didn't... off to do that!
It was very fluffy snow. Easy to move out of the way.
Looks like that'll be changing by the end of weekend.
Good morning, members. Cold at 18⁰, clear with bright moon. Mid-30's and sunny later. Running errands today. Nothing exciting. Be safe Be...
Cut and split 2.5+ years ago.
We're never surprised if we have snow by Thanksgiving. I'd say this is a little late.
The season's first snow.
You making sure it's OK to take down the tree? I'd want to know before any ink to paper.