[ATTACH]
I told her how nice the wood is and asked her if she has ever backed up in front of a semi. Laughing tears emoji
My wife came out of the house today while I was dropping off another tree. She told me I have a problem. :dancer:
Ron T ’s road kill flat thread reminded me of the random ob of not seeing as many, or any roadkill possums. Those dumb sumbeeches will be safe...
That is true. Tree growth is adaptive and influenced by loads, the environment, and the availability of essential resources.
One standing dead red :dex: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
My splitter is leaking at the same spot on the tank. Mine appears to be leaking at the weld. Your cylinder probably needs a rebuild if it’s...
We have the exact same color chip truck. Ours is a 12 model f550 and the top of our box is removable. It’s the only way to go IMO. It’s weird...
Heck yeah, nothing better than making chit loads of firewood you may never need or use. Gotta love a good old fashioned 80deg Xmas in the south....
Looks like you got all the right ingredients to make tons of firewood.
Cut back to just drinking in the morning instead of all day? 4 cups instead of 12-24? I have to have a minimum of 4 cups to get the jalopy moving...
Supposed to be 84 today. At least I’m ready. :cool: In the meantime I’ll keep making firewood.
I need to get some cameras, but another level of security I’ve added is padlocked cables through the saw handles. Cables also wrap around metal...
I concur with the others.
They can be as bad as poplar, Virginia pine and tree of heaven and cover the ground with those dam spiked balls.
He’s in the mountains, but I’m sure I burn at least 5 between the 2 wood hogs in my house. Southerners are extremely allergic to temps below 70. I...
You can use google lens to find out what wood decay fungus you are looking at and the info that is displayed should tell you if it’s edible. That...
I live in a town with a population of 250,000 and there are no Husqvarna pro saw dealers. Best of luck with your business venture.
I’ve thought about it, but assumed the tree movement would keep knocking the stack over. My stacks in racks may be worse for falling over than...
Low 70’s east of Tennessee this afternoon. I was stacking wood this morning in a flannel and sweating in a tshirt while cutting afternoon.