Great job reviving a classic Stihl! Strong arm emoji
I take pride in my stacks, because I don’t want them to fall. Restacking is worse than stacking. It’s production time wasted. It’s more time...
If I had a couple hundred throwing bags I’d hang them from the eyes. I will try twine from eyes to blocks of wood hanging if this fails miserably....
Took those pictures this morning. Fall color in the southern garden. Black Eyed Susan getting ready to pop in October.
No worries, I’ve been around long enough to know some dislike tarps. My typical method of stacking doesn’t work well for hard covers. I’d prefer...
Tarps is what I use, so I’m always trying to figure a better way. Here I’m trying to keep runoff off the sides of the stacks. I use sticks or oak...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looking good! Can I send you some rusty mufflers and a broken saw?
More hexa, chain and sharpening commentary from Tim Ard [MEDIA]
I meant all those sweet saws being in his ute and what if someone stole his ute? :eek:
It appears he keeps all his eggs in one basket. Nice collection of heavy hitters. :saw:
A pic of mine [ATTACH]
According to this guy it will be available next year. [MEDIA]
Looks like a big Red Maple. Those are red maple leaves and the trunk has the look of big red maple
Staring at fire sure clears my mind after a long day.
How soft is a normal b!tch?
It does look similar to xcut, but after several filings the overextended top plate disappears on the xcut. The hexa chain and file may just be a...
Looks good, I hope it’s over. ordered 25’ of 3/8 pm 3 weeks ago that hasn’t come in yet.
A friend told me about this today. Seems worth experimenting with. [MEDIA]
Anyone want to do me a favor? It’s Oak! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]