Sure, I was thinking “Chuds Private Stock” no live trees were injured while making this premium free range firewood. Ethically harvested from the...
I tied up some 6 pieces of 18” bundles and have them for sale at a nearby thrift store. Don’t have any pics of the bundles. I ordered some twine...
Wow that’s a bunch of firestarters right there!
It’s a Linden
It’s more than 2 red oak logs left [ATTACH] after the easy splitting is done It’s time to tackle the standing dead white oak piles [ATTACH]...
Been making good progress on a bunch of dead standing red oak. Barks falling off and some of it pops apart as soon as the wedge hits it. If only...
I have no clue why I periodically get google news from Wyoming. I understand the firewood part, but I’ve never been to Wyoming and they know I...
Bad coil? Muffler full of water? Shouldn’t it be under warranty?
I see log porn
For anyone near Casper Wyoming. Anyone got a log truck? [ATTACH]
Looks like you’ll be on the south side of the jet stream for a while.
1 vote for buying a new saw and fixing the 029
Yup, I’d be comfortable with a pallet of bar oil.
It sounded decent in your video. Being a little rich is not a bad thing for H, unless it’s a dog in the cut.
It’s 79 after a rain. I’m waiting in a parking lot to pick up my daughter and it feels like 90 with the windows down. I’m starting to think my...
Starting at the baseline is a good standard practice. From there Chain creep, high idle, throttle response will let you know if you need to turn L...
What is the standard for wood? Multi purpose? Burn it, or beat your teenager with it.
Gives a new meaning to pine box.
That’s what I was thinking when you were pinning the throttle in the vid. Makes me nervous ever since I heard a saw let go while someone was...
Anyone still wearing the classic scent of the 70’s My dad worked in the aquanet factory, same company, so we smelled like brut and momma kept her...