It’s 80deg today and I just saw a La Niña headline, so it may be a slow year for firewood sales in NC. I did sell a load to some thespian...
My dad had a fire engine red 76 f250 custom, so you know my favorite year. A dumb teenager wrecked it around 86.
That’s 5hrs SE of me He’s probably seen Jordan a time or two at the Big Rock tournament
I got a 36” logrite last Xmas and didn’t care for it at first. Filed the spike a little and it started biting better, but still used my 18”...
Here ya go. It’s in NC though [ATTACH]
Yes the fire needs one more stick.
They are trying to move in my house. From past experience foaming hand soap kills em dead
Your guns are not exposed, so it’s a wash.
You need more supervisors.
All showered up and ready to mingle.
Probably a crap load of chips in the oil reservoirs too. Work saws that are not yours are so abused and neglected.
That’s awesome, great pics! I just read Antarctica had it’s coldest temps ever recorded, so maybe it will be an extra frozen snowy winter for y’all.
Probably all too tired to drink. What time will the church shuttle be there in the morning? Jk Great work everyone and outstanding pictures Eric...
Vertical Beams ftw! :thumbs:
I’d say pretty typical wear for a commercialy used top handle saw with a spur sprocket
It’s been drizzlin here since Friday [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
It looks like these two fellas might be losing their jobs over the supply chain issues. Sales were up in 2020. Stihl shake-up: President and VP of...
Is that a large sweet tea? I bet that was thirst quenching after a hard days work.
In my town. Friggin dope fiend with a saw. Rogue tree cutter? Winston-Salem residents worry someone with a chainsaw is being vindictive. | Local...