Got down to 39 this morning. Real shock to the system walking out the door at 5am and I forgot my coffee at home. WTH I’ve gone through a...
Millions Black Walnut [ATTACH]
Yes chain guide.
My guess is Catalpa.
Looks like the neighbors are going to hear the sweet serenade of noodling saws.
You might want to pull the trigger on those 461’s buZZsaw BRAD. I don’t know if they will reach the legend status of 044, but dang look at this...
Could it be Honey Locust? It’s mostly clean and straight, so I’d grab it.
It’s 42 this morning. I burned oak in the basement insert last night and put some sticks in it this morning. 69deg on the main floor. First fire
The 046 runs like a champ. I’m not sure what I’ll do with the Remington.
Finders keepers. The duster huffing driver probably doesn’t know it’s missing.
1956? Remington GL-7 I couldn’t get it to fire. It doesn’t have spark, but it was free, so I couldn’t say no.
Brought this stray home tonight [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Ok sounds like a legitimate investment strategy. [ATTACH]
Wealth protection from inflation sounds like a great excuse for buying another saw. On my way to check out a lead on an 046. :thumbs:
Buy them both right away before someone else snatches them up.
I recently got 25’ of 63PMC for $151 In 2020 25’ 26RSC $165 25’ 33RSC $170
I’ve never seen anyone file a chain with bar vertical, but seems like a great way to sharpen if you don’t have a vise available. He makes square...
Looks like a good excuse to use a big saw and make a bunch of firewood. That’s the biggest honey locust I’ve ever seen.