Looking at some lows in the 30’s next week. Might have 2 stoves going. Can’t let little momma be cold. 2 fires before Thanksgiving would be rare....
This Hearts of Gold Redbud doesn’t understand why everyone else is shedding. [ATTACH]
If you want to do some sandblasting [ATTACH]
The BR600 still does a better job than the big self propelled billy goat, but many folks prefer to ride.
A breaker is what let me know I needed glasses. I bought a new bit and still couldn’t hit center. Bent and frigged up a bunch of links before...
Pretty much how all huskies end up when commercially used. :rofl: :lol: Just kidding my Husky bro’s. I couldn’t resist the hanging curve ball.
I saw a bunch of weird looking larval crawlers on the last ash I split, but have not seen an embedded beetle.
Nothing wrong with multi purpose structures. Looks like a great spot to put a lawn chair, or a second story.
Shoot you could have a party patio for a roof or stack more wood on top.
I don’t know what old Gyorgy is saying, but I watch most his videos [MEDIA]
Good luck! The replacement gasket I got for mine is metal. I’m still in disassembled mode. You’ll probably have 15 fixed before I sit down with mine.
A firewood pontoon?
The optimal time is now for white oak. It’s a top shelf firewood. I won’t burn any gas for Poplar, but it dries faster than oak.
Yeah the 3120 is a step van with a bar and chain. That’s a nice selection of Huskies. I wouldn’t mind having that 390.The closest dealer to me may...
Yes Sir that’s the kind of big oak logs I like. Especially the ones you can use an 084AV on. :yes:
The last loop of chain I bought from a Stihl dealer was 3/8 .63 91dl and it was spendy.
77 now with a low of 58, so no far tonight.
Looks elmish to me
Pedal to the metal on splitting
That was going to be my 2nd guess.