Looks great Smokinpiney ... WTG... :thumbs:
Coffee was good this monin. 50s in Maine again today. Crazy.
Happy Birthday... :saw::axe::tree::fire:
Prayers to you and your family Pallet Pete ... rest in peace Josh.
Happy Birthday Mrs Smokinpiney ... that roofing goes down pretty slick. So much better when it's free... :yes:
His use of shadows is so cool...
Prayers up in Maine WW...
Welcome to FHC Log Dog III
Happy Birthday folks... :axe::tree::camping::flipeggs::fire:
SG... please be sure (I'm sure you will) that oil tank has been flushed out with water. Our old oil furnace guy told me a story almost 40 yrs ago,...
I'm really glad you stopped too... :yes:
Now that's enough of that WW... get betterer soon... ;)
Yup... at 1:23, this 1/3 full tank goes fooooom... :zip: [MEDIA]
Wow... 500k miles... this is what a Maine truck would look like after that many miles driven on salt covered winter roads... ;) [IMG]
Back when my honey and I first got married, we used to pull a 5'x11' tandem axle trailer of firewood back home (100 miles) from our old farm,...