I want one of those in my front yard... ;)
Great job SG. Way to go. That's a lot of work... :yes: Looking forward to the finished product pics... maybe one with you in it too......
Happy Birthday folks!!!
I was very lucky to be in my teens when snow sleds were really taking off. It was so incredibly exciting to just be able to go across snow at 10...
What a sad story Rotti. Most of us lucky enough to have lived a long while understand how easy it is to get busy doing something and then forget...
Great video... so good to see all of those antiques in such perfect running shape.
Great pics Tim. Looks like you had plenty of snow for sure. Thanks for taking us along... :yes:
Any idea when the second pic was taken?
Well, yeah... ;)
Are you workin' on a UP snowmopeelin' thread of pics... :ithappened::D (Looks like Caribou is gonna get some more snow tomorrow)
Hard to believe there were ice fishing events going on in Maine last weekend too. Nutty winter...
x2... :yes:
Update... Giz and Sandy are doing really well. The latest new thing is Sandy has watched Giz do the morning routine of going outside... she's no...
"I promise, I won't blow myself up."... :yes:
I'm hoping by now, those SOBs are out of biz. Found one story about the same thing last year in northeast BC. Maine's fines seem to mean...
x10
Just for the heck of it, I just looked for the story beyond what my wife had found. While it's still a pathetic story, turns out it's also an old...
Now that it's become a news story, I can't imagine they won't find they guys.
I bet Stoney would be really glad you put it on your shed Smokin... :yes:
My honey just read a news clip about a possible dog fighting ring in western Maine. In W Paris... neighbors report gunshots in the middle of the...