Yup... x2
Welcome to FHC Splitsnstacks ... my family and I were lucky enough to be able to live at an old farm for 13 years too. So many memories... soak it...
Happy Birthday guys... :campfire:
x2
Welcome to FHC Khntr85 ... looks like those saws can sure make the chips fly... :yes:
I don't know what brand it is. I did notice it had 2 separate fingers, operating independently, that allowed him to grip any shape load. It's a...
Winter and early spring... usually. I try to avoid tick season around here when it's warmer.
I'm betting he's gonna burn wood for heat, but I don't know for sure. His lot is 55 acres. And his other neighbor has a fire pit... he may be...
He is in the process of clearing his drive way and lot, way out behind that tree line, to build a home (won't see his new place) and has been here...
Happy Birthday today guys!!! :campfire:
Yup... FHC is quite a family... :campfire:... now 2500 and counting. To any of you who are new here and haven't posted yet, for whatever reason......
Welcome to FHC RuggedMade
I can remember the sound of one of those firing up and idling back in those days. There were many of them around the farm. Compared to the Polaris...
I... ain't... sayin'... nuthin... :whistle:;)
:popcorn:
Yeah, I can't pick mine up and drag. I have to get em on a nose sled and a set of skis so they don't roll. Works well, is enjoyable but time...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
"Skidding always seems to imbed the bark with dirt, rock and other debris....and everybody knows what that does to chainsaws or sawblades."......
I think those are the same ones that live behind our house Gas. They look just like em... ;)
I can remember like it was yesterday... the trails we tried to ride on that looked a lot like the rocky bed of that stream... :picard: