:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Maine... 2001... March 31-April 1st... 24" of heavy wet snow. Like wet concrete. Would push my pickup sideways... could not steer back straight on...
Happy Birthday folks!!! :campfire::axe:
:rofl: :lol:
x2
Have fun Mike... the brand of machine doesn't matter at all... as long as it's green and yellow... :whistle:
Wow... nice stuff!
Hard to see for sure, but it almost looks like you could yank that off there with a cable, if the wind doesn't bring it down.
Lookin gooder Dave. I really like the window looking at your woodshed while you can stand beside the stove... :yes:
Our grandsons were here today. Whew... :rofl: :lol: Dad put some taps in a few maples and the boys had some sweet sap. They loved it. Good day......
I've always voted... always will. I see it as an obligation and a privilege... even when the possibilities are less than perfect. The perfect...
:rofl: :lol:... :picard:
Happy Birthday hoarders!!! :tree::axe::camping:
Hehehe... if you build new homes, I can see how it might be a stretch to think dealing with an old farm is "fun"... :rofl: :lol: ... good news is...
Colin is perty clever... :yes:
Welcome to FHC Justin B ... campinspecter has told us how those logs floating by are like gold. Good catch... :seasoned::stacke:
Nice job Shawn Curry ... love me some log piles... :stacke:
Nice score... WeldrDave is gonna wanna see that...
So jealous... that is my ultimate time to be in the woods... and I ain't built fer speed anywho... :whistle:
:dex:... :yes: