Awesome. Usually your jaw feels quite bruised after that session.
campinspecter has air bags in the rear and the heavy duty tires have quite a bit of pressure in them so the trailer handles quite well. When I am...
Morning All. Just above freezing here with an overcast sky. Headed out to look at a mining town and visit a friend. Everyone have a great day.
Wishing TrinitySouth99 a Belated Happy Birthday. I am sure there will be better ones in your future.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Acres 6 & alexis & AlfredoJ8 & Bigshooter5000 & Boiler74 & CarolD & DianneS & Mary Payne hu & mmem700 &...
Mom said today that the holly tree/bush has the berries starting to ripen. I think it is a little early for our area. I hope we don't get a...
Evening All. We had a gorgeous day here. Woke up to heavy frost but then it warmed up with sunshine. We went to see the Site C dam site. A bit...
Fortunately it has a low GVW and the Tacoma can only pull so much. Wonderful place to gather firewood. Just the fallen dead stuff would keep you...
Wow. Thanks for all the pics that were posted. Looks like a great time and lots and lots of work done.
I have internet tonight so here are some more pictures. We are leaving a town called Merritt. It is ranch country here. Canadian Country...
Tired tonight so I will post pics another day. We will be out of internet for a couple of days. Fall colours are gorgeous up here with temps...
Backwoods Savage It is tough to age gracefully when the body doesn't want to cooperate. You have been through so much this year and now this....
mat60 so sorry to hear what you are going through. I pray that you will find comfort in the fact that you are doing all you could for her during...
Wishing a late Very Happy Birthday today to albert c & Baddboyy21 & barbedwiredave & BobCo & Colby Couture & daybill187 & doeber21 & Earl the...
Wishing a Belated Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew & Clint Adams & dabirdz & Darkimpulse & Dave Jones & Dave18210 & Deano31 & Flyboy553 &...
Not really morning anymore but we are busy in the morning. We are on the road again. I posted some more pictures. We didn't get far but it was...
Well, the week wait is over and we picked up our new-to-us unit on Monday. campinspecter found a great deal on a used model a bit bigger than the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Biff One & BIgsawguy & Bostonstrongboy1965 & DanP & David Sapp & dboyd351 & Dieselpower587 & john cranford...
So sorry to hear that. Not a very easy time with your grandfather not doing well either.
Morning All. Today we pick up our new to us unit. Looks like it will be a nice day. To bad about the Blue Jays but they played a fun game for...