Morning all. No walk this morning as campinspecter is heading out with Shadow for her dental cleaning appt. I am waiting for Mom to arrive on...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to mat60 and PA Dan [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to auskip07 & Big willie & Black Dog Chainsaw & chance04 & DAN WALKER & Josh1450 & JW in Georgia & loebee &...
The porch really does look nice. I hope you don't get snow before you can stack on the porch.
Morning All. It is dark outside and it is 6:30 AM. Very windy yesterday and we are supposed to get rain today. Mom has to catch a ferry...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to crossfire2515 & Dsltech & gibby & HawleyWoodWorks & Jayyzz & john_NC & kseaton & Lou & mtrel & Rickydale &...
That idea has crossed our minds a few times. Going across Canada in March and April might be quite the adventure. Although it would be spring on...
I will have to be on the look out for this one. On our first walk in a month through the woods, I saw lots of mushrooms that weren't edible. I...
We are thinking in the spring when the border restrictions ease of heading south into "Zane Grey" country. I haven't added up all the credit card...
I like your wife's sense of humour!
Last post of the thread. We made it home safely. Our last campsite was a rainy one. Welcome home to the west coast. [ATTACH] As we headed up...
Morning All. Another busy day catching up on a month's worth of bookkeeping, grocery shopping and general tidying up and putting away. Weather...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to blackbruin & burnagain & butch & Danno082 & dave mclenan & deerjackie & DSS & FixerUpper & homeyd &...
TrinitySouth99 I am so sorry to hear about the trials and troubles your family are going through. Respecting someone's choices is hard when it...
I notice during the Atlanta baseball game that an ad for Canadian Tire kept showing up in the billboard ads. Do you have Canadian Tire stores...
Never too late to Wish a Very Happy Birthday today to Catalina & Chittamo Mike & Deb Hardin & denny461 & elimin8r & Ex-Chief & HarveyLeonard &...
Afternoon all. I am done. Sitting here surfing FHC is taking the weight off my knees. We made it home yesterday and today we have been...
Backwoods Savage and mat60 you both need to keep reaching out to people. The people here are very understanding and supportive. I have found in...
So Sorry to hear that Mark. I hope someone can be with you today. May you find comfort in God's love.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : Blackdog75 & Chellie & Digger5503 & Garrett S & Hiranger & Hotmama & Laura80348 & Mainer & masterwinning...