Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Mag Craft [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 303Bourbon & autumnwood & cordwrangler & Frank Lucas & Lite Stag & MaladaptiveMonkey & MarkE & Shids &...
What kind of tree did you find it on? I didn't ask campinspecter to ID it for me. I looked on our walk yesterday but no Chanterelles to be found.
That looks great. The kid is going to love using that. With those wheels, he will be able to haul firewood in it. I love restore threads. I...
Freight costs being high is the price we pay for living out in the boonies. Our costs aren't quite as high but shipping fees suck big time....
Door looks good. I liked the old one as well. Our front door needs some serious work on it.
I was going to rebuild my flower bed this fall and re-dig my veggie garden. Our trip took priority. If we get some decent weather, I will have...
Didn't you post pictures last year of your trip? There were quite a few of you that went.
What a pretty place that is. It must have been a busy place in its heyday.
What sad news. We just lost a dog to liver failure but she was a lot older.
Morning all. Well yesterday didn't go as planned. Mom's ferry didn't run all day and by the time it did run, it was too late to make the trip...
So true for the regular season but now it is play off season, we switched allegiance.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : 3browns & brothermoo & Canning Man & Larryt & Lizzerd & OhioSplitter & roger collins & solidwoods &...
Interesting looking cedar. What species of cedar is it? We have Western red cedar and western yellow cedar (sometimes called yellow cypress)...
Oh this is funny. Could get a little political as well. I don't know what you are paying for gas but here it is 1.649/litre or for our US...
Car tire patching kit is a great idea. We usually have a small car air compressor in the truck for the airbags. campinspecter is quite handy...
After only known about the UP from FHC, I think I might agree with you.
It probably would work if the pine cones are dried out beforehand.
We have to be careful. There are two Yooper Dave's on here. yooperdave whom we all love to tease and give a bad time to and Yooper Dave who I...
Ft. St. John is the farthest north we have been. I have always wanted to go to Watson Lake as my father was stationed there for awhile during WW...