Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to B.Brown [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alucard & Brendyn Wood & CrossroadsChris & dub man & Gabriella & Jared & jerhurt & jhummel73 & Log Dog III...
Love the pictures. I noticed big rocks on the sides of the canal. Is that to prevent erosion from the wave action? I really liked the sailboat...
Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. savemoney [ATTACH]
Morning All. Wet and windy out there this morning. Trying to find out if Mom's ferry is running this morning. In the midst of the storm...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : ArborTec & Canadian farm boy & Carbor & Comstock & Dave Patterson & essjay50 & geoff71 & GHinNH &...
Very interesting thread. Very different forest than what we have. Forests around here are all tree farm licenses by big companies. Firewood is...
Neat project. I really hope it all pays off this week.
Thanks for sharing pictures of your adventures. The pictures of the view of the fall trees almost look like paintings.
For those who like to storm watch, here is a link to a webcam on the west coast of Vancouver Island. We have a storm brewing out in the Pacific...
Here is a link to a webcam on the west coast of Vancouver Island. We have a storm brewing for the day. Our daughter lives in the community next...
The Harbour Main picture looks like what is happening the waters over here. More sunshine here though.
Thanks for the pics. It is nice to see different parts of our continent from the comfort of our home.
Morning All. Wind storm has arrived and is supposed to last all day. Good day to be inside. So many projects I would like to tackle today but...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 68jbush & co burner & Dallas & HappyValley & jasper89 & Kevin Smith & Kevin1024 & KMinNH & Matt Harris &...
That entryway looks great.
Thanks for posting the pictures of your build. I love the interior finish you used. Have you room for a mini wood stove in there?
I love seeing build threads. Thanks for doing this.
As many on here have found out before you, we are a family and we try to support each other. I pray that your days get better for you.
Morning All. Pouring rain outside so no walking. 7:00 AM and still dark out. Heavy overcast doesn't help though. mat60 nice pictures of your...