Well, the sun came out and we had a gorgeous day. Overnight temps are going to be down almost to freezing. We are to have this sunshine for two...
A very hard time for both you and your mom.
Morning All. Too dark out there to see what the weather is going to be like. Busy day again working on chores. campinspecter has an ear...
Gorgeous trees. The lawn must look quite pretty when they all fall off. Quite the red colour. Maples in this area turn orangey yellow not red.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Farmchuck [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to cbpdpm & chessie & clockworks & Docwu & Hayek & Mykidsdadd & Rich250 & Roberto & Woodcooker
Thanks for sharing. It is nice to see that covered bridge after reading about another one being burnt to the ground. Backwoods Savage is right....
Morning all. the weather turned out quite nice yesterday. I went down and harvested the last of the broccoli for dinner. All that is left is...
Sounds like you are in for a sensitive time. I hope you can find someone quickly.
On holidays, he was having hearing problems and I was doing a lot of yelling at him. Found out yesterday that he may have an inner ear infection....
For some reason I thought you had retired. Hope the issues resolve themselves without too much angst.
hard to like that post. Getting outside and doing some hunting might have helped with the insomnia.
Wishing a Very Awesome Happy Birthday today to Eric Schamell [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bear2fish & BOB HANSEN & Eros caso & Farm Boss & Frogdor & g60gti & Ggg3988 & JJ's Name & jstroder & Just...
Morning All. We had a safe trip yesterday. I drove down and the weather was wet off and on. Nice visit and campinspecter drove back through...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : ajp368 & Bigcountry8530 & brat & dan peterson & Diskology & jetjr & luv2hnt & Rick H & Ruedisueli &...
Being a bit younger than Dennis, I remember our local doctor being very forward thinking and really promoted the polio vaccine when it was...
That looks so great. Around here, it would stay liquid all winter with maybe a skim of ice on it for a few days. What a great thing for the kids.
Morning All. It is supposed to rain here all day. We are heading down island to visit family for the day. I think the big wind storm is almost...
Wishing a Very Amazing Happy Birthday today to Backwoods Savage [ATTACH]