Morning All. I am on the road this morning. Mom has dental surgery first thing. We came down yesterday and stayed the night. Good trip mostly...
She is holding a doll I think. There is printing on the back of the neck.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BernadetteBond & car wash guy & cornykid & cornykid75 & GreenYonder & Johnms461 & Keweenaw & mfire138 &...
Rope would this be in your area?
Just to think of a few would be Manasseh, Samson, Nebuchadnezzar, etc. who changed their lives under the influence of the Holy Spirit.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to brenndatomu [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Thacker & Alaska Ken & Bertke & deltatask1 & Fireside Pete & Frank and Beans & gabrielfreeman &...
I am working on two quilts at the moment. One I would really like ready by early Dec. then there is the occasional mending or fixing projects...
In our area, the trouble will probably come from earthquake or tsunami which would cut us off from the mainland and supplies. We are so dependent...
leoht lovely country side and a huge tree. Agree about the campfire. Neat little rig there. Looked like a great time.
Nice carrots. Some of mine are big but I don't have that many this year.
Morning All. Absolutely clear sky this morning with frost everywhere. I stayed up until midnight but didn't spot the Northern Lights. I am sure...
Midwinter love the pics. Looks like a great time down there.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to brian a & bridog & Cayden & ChrisC1 & Jhog1 & Paul Johnson & PBunyan & Phil & Raoul Duke & Sconnie Burner...
In our area, campinspecter said if it was largely alder laying there, there is no market for it unless there was multiple truckloads of it. The...
Morning All. Just below freezing last night so there is frost on everything this morning. Going to be a gorgeous day. Midwinter have a safe and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 0065 & AJD & Basco1031 & classictimberfencing & clemmys76 & dewmyster & Firewood Jim & green lust & jeff...
A couple of weeks ago, green Aurora Borealis displays were happening in our area.
He might be talking about better times when he knew who, where and what was happening. My mother-in-law was always talking about going home and...
Sunlight really makes the colours pop. Nice picture.