Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ansehnlich1 & BBQMAN & Bill L & Danthesplitterman & eric schultz & JNK507 & John Parks & larryjbjr &...
We are always optimistic about the Blue Jays.
Afternoon all. Woke up to sunny skies this morning. Got the laundry done this morning. Sitting here watching the Blue Jays score home runs....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brent Allen Bell & bzsprinkler & CDE & CDE2020 & Drptrch & frozendo & gadgets1 & iwawoodwork & mandalou15...
I mixed shredded paper and sawdust and used cardboard egg cartons. When I poured the wax in, it soaked into the egg carton and kept everything...
yes, Shadow is definitely not spoiled
Afternoon snooze [ATTACH]
The Wood Wolverine I laughed when I saw the decaf selection of Celestial teas. We had a friend visit us many years ago and I served him...
Morning All. Overcast and warmer temps this morning. Yesterday was quite cool in the morning and we had the a/c running in the afternoon. Jonah...
Love that picture. Especially all the flower boxes. My brother had a 1946 GMC 1 1/2 ton flat deck with a wooden shingled finished house on the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alonzo Zilch & Butter Boy & Cornelia Piersanti & DirtyWhiteBoy & Fireside Sweep & Freedumb88 & Gordy &...
so sad to hear this. He probably would be so ashamed of himself if he was in his right mind. I hope he gets help.
We have been staying in one place for a while. Here are some pictures of getting here. Left really early and tried to get some sunrise pictures....
Morning all. Still morning here but just. Chores done and then grocery shopping. Watching the neighbours in the campground pull out. It didn't...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Arttu & BILLFINGB & boblad & Bomar & Callums & Chopster & C_rod/saws & danpow & davezelonis & DBEAU &...
I know it is late in the day - probably the next day but I would still like to wish a Very Happy Birthday today to Anthony & Border1225 & Chris...
I drink Tetley Earl Grey tea, preferably decaf. I also drink a lot of herbal orange or Christmas blend teas.
Morning All. Clear skies and a bit chilling here this morning. We are camped in one spot for a few days. Holiday is going great. I could get...