[ATTACH] This shower has a lip around the shower area, the other bathroom does not.
I've been watching videos of a guy that rescues pets in the EU somewhere, coolest bathrooms. (he always bathes them in his showers). They are...
I'm sorry you have that and hope the shots fix you up.
[ATTACH]. Better :) Not to scale.
I'm sorry it's sideways, I took both a portrait and a landscape and they both posted like sideways.
[ATTACH]
I had a cream colored shep/husky X that lived 16 years, much of it WWW and I wore nice business clothes/suits. We went through a ton of packing...
It's not too hard to see if they are male or female or if they are fixed or not. Males, look at rear end and see or feel if scrotum is empty or...
We have one, she sleeps in our garage and we feed her and keep her out of the weather. Tried to make her an indoor/outdoor house cat but she's...
Eye tic right eyelid for over 2 days now, driving me :hair:
:picard: A fourth stay cat on my patio late last night. So five now, and two of those that I've seen are missing an eye (heard there was one...
You are an amazing family! Did the shepherd have his back shaved or is that shadows?
Oh good to hear, thanks! I know a cat stove will be a learning curve (we had one the first winter we moved here but the cat was toast, 1/2...
Edit, bummer, door on other side and wall stud alignment, will not have 3' in front of the stove, we have to bring it forward.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Stove will face the living room, thank you fellas' :) Very tempted to face it sideways to living room but this...
BK40, Blaze King King.